Sunday 28 September 2014

Graphic Design Summer brief: Task 3

The final task that was to be completed for the Summer brief involved me collecting 12 objects and presenting them as a single image. These had to represent my values, principles or standards of behaviour - basically what is important in my life. Below is the final image containing 12 objects that represent myself.


To accompany this, I have provided the list of values/principles/standard of behaviour that link with my chosen objects.

1. Motorsport brochure - enjoyment, euphoria and passion.

2. My camera - creativity, devotion, enthusiasm, imagination, passion and zeal.

3. Promarkers - accuracy, artistry, cleanliness, consistency, diligence and perfection.

4. Family picture - appreciation, benevolence, camaraderie, closeness and trust.

5. My car - accessibility, assurance, confidence, freedom and independence. 

6. Coldplay CD - adoration, happiness and relaxation.

7. Trophy - achievement, ambition, competence, determination, motivation and success.

8. Can of Cisk beer - adventure, discovery and exploration.

9. Nike trainers - audacity, boldness, individuality and uniqueness.

10. Ray Ban sunglasses - excellence.

11. PlayStation 3 - Challenge and fun.

12. Pizza box - contentment and pleasure.

Now that the Summer brief has been completed, I am looking forward to starting university again. My aim this year is to get work experience with a graphics or photography company to help improve my chances of getting employment in the future. It's time to get my name out there!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment