Sunday 5 January 2014

Going back in time!

Alongside working on the current brief (my life story), we had to complete another brief over the Winter break. Being given a specific decade (mine being 1930-1939), we had to research anything art related in that time along with significant social/political/cultural events that took place. 

I was a bit skeptical at first if I could find any information, but after doing my research I was struggling to fit it all on the page! I was also impressed by some of the various artwork that was done in that decade, with some art pieces I recognised. Completing this brief has made me more aware of art history and has been interesting to do as well.

Below is my timeline, I'm looking forward to printing it on A3 now! 




Mike   

No comments:

Post a Comment